Register for Patient Access
Before you can use our online service called Patient Access to make appointments, order prescriptions or update your details, you need to register as follows:
- Complete the registration form which you can obtain from reception. You can also download a copy from this website - Download registration form
- Return the registration form to us either by handing it in at reception or by posting it to us at Abbey Surgery, 28 Plymouth Road, Tavistock PL19 8BU.
- We will then provide you with your unique patient registration details, which you will need as a first time user.
- Once you have your unique patient registration details, click here to logon and create your own account by following the instructions to choose your own passwords - these are for security purposes and should not be disclosed to any other person.
- You can then use the Patient Access Online Services for making appointments, ordering prescriptions and updating your details.